As a dental office team, we envision creating a friendly, compassionate and supportive environment which helps you, our patient, to achieve and maintain the best possible overall physical health.
Our unique role in assisting you to achieve that goal involves several elements:
- Continuing our own education regarding scientific advances in periodontal and dental health issues
- Coaching you with compassion and enthusiasm about disease prevention and behaviors that promote a healthy oral environment
- Providing treatment that restores dental function and healthy gums with pleasing aesthetic results
We emphasize listening attentively to your concerns and answering your questions. We enjoy taking sufficient time to illustrate and explain your dental health care needs.
Once comprehensive assessments have been completed and explained to your satisfaction, you can use the information to make treatment choices that are right for you.
Our office team is delighted to provide each patient with a superior dental office experience as we deliver high quality oral health care that is a blend of science and art.
We take pride in your happy, healthy smile.
Meet Dr. Cho
Dr. Cho received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of California at Los Angeles, School of Dentistry and completed her General Practice Residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. She has since practiced general and cosmetic dentistry in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Dr. Cho realized early she had a passion for dentistry, because it touches so many lives in a positive way. Her goal is to help people be healthier by providing exceptional dental care. She tries to achieve this through her solid educational background and clinical skills, gentleness, ability to create a fun, relaxing environment, as well as developing trusting and caring relationships with patients.
She is passionate about reaching out to people less fortunate, and has provided dental care to economically disadvantaged people through community outreach programs. She has received multiple awards for her excellent performance.
Dr. Cho also received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California at Davis, where she majored in Biochemistry. Dr. Cho also holds a minor in music from UC Davis, and still loves to play piano whenever she can. In her spare time, she loves being with her husband and daughter, swimming, and hiking.
Dr. Cho strongly believes in providing her patients with the most up to date dental care, techniques and technology. She completes over 100 hours of continuing education annually.
She has been awarded Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), recognized by other general dentists as a leader and exemplifies to other dentists the importance of quality continuing dental education. Only about 6 percent of general dentists in the U.S. and Canada are AGD Fellows. She also attends seminars and workshops at Spear Education which is one of the top dental training centers in the United States.
We provide a written treatment plan, showing all costs and fees in advance, so that there will be no surprises. We also provide financial help to patients in need of dental care.
- We provide exceptional dental service for everyone to promote to provide a lifetime of oral health and general well-being.
- We use the highest quality materials, up to date treatments, and latest technology available to dentistry today.
- We provide honest, genuinely caring and transparent treatment, we only recommend a treatment plan that we would have for ourselves and our families.
- We take our time with you! We never rush patients, we take time to explain the treatment options, answer any questions you might have and we make sure you are comfortable with everything we do.
- We are committed to excellent customer service, and having a good personal relationship with patients based on mutual trust. We are not satisfied until our patients are happy!
- We provide a comfortable experience by using the highest quality anesthesia techniques. We never treat until you are 100% numb!
- We stand by the quality of our work!
- We educate and promote healthy dental habits for you and your family. Prevention is the key to a good oral health!